2. All audio, images and video will automatically show a white border and subtle box shadow (browser allowing).
3. Anything can be edited and/or deleted.
4. The six custom blocks included should help you create a stunning website.
5. The ‘Dio Background Image’ block allows a large image to stretch full width and height responsively to the browser window. Can be shown on a single a page or sitewide.
6. A ‘Dio Video Lightbox’ block for video pop ups.
7. The ‘Dio Feature’ block can be used in several ways to emphasise/promote pages or products with an option to link to an internal page.
8. The ‘Dio iframe’ block for adding any external video source in an 'iframe'.
9. An Mp3 block for any internal or externals audio files.
10. An Mp4 block for any internal or external mp4 files.
11. Page content has 'fade in' effect.
12. A 'lazyload' script is used to prevent media loading until seen in device viewport area (keeps page load fast).
Blockquote example for 5.7. Add a content block and text, then click the 'Wand' for 'Custom Styles', click 'Blockquote' and 'Save'.
For 5.8 add text and select all text, then click 'Blockquote' in the 'Styles' dropdown and 'Save'.
To add a CTA Button, shown below, repeat procedure for 'blockquote', except choose either the 'Solid Button' or 'Transparent Button' option.
NOTE: For any issues, feedback (good or bad), suggestions for improvements/additional features you would like to see, please post on the support page.
For help with setup read the 'Setup/Doc's' page.